Coherent was a Unix clone operating system for PCs that was somewhat popular in the late 80s and early 90s. I have fond memories of buying a copy via mail-order, […]

My boss stumbled across a project named Gisgraphy recently. A big part of what we do involves the need for geocoding. We have generally been using for batch geocoding, […]

I decided to spend a little time today installing Ubuntu 11.10 on my old Dell Inspiron laptop. It’s been a while since I messed around with Linux.  Just for yuks, […]

In anticipation of installing Drupal on my 1&1 account soon, I went into my control panel and poked around a bit. First, I found that my account was set to […]

I decided to spend a little time this week playing around with Ubuntu 7.10. At work, I installed it on two old Dell Latitude notebooks that we had lying around. […]