October 2010

Following up on my post from a couple of days back, I found my invalid nulls today. There were null values where there shouldn’t have been on 20 records in […]

Route 22 Sustainable Corridor Long Term Improvements — It’ll be interesting to see where this goes, and how much money gets spent on it.

Mom's Birthday

00274_n_10af4mlupp0229Originally uploaded by andyhuey Today would have been my Mom’s birthday. So here’s a nice picture of her and a baby. I have to admit I’m not sure whose baby […]

At my previous job, we used Lotus Notes for e-mail, and I had a pretty reasonable system worked out for GTD with Lotus Notes. I’ve been at my current job […]