OK, one more post for tonight. (This is another one I suspected that I may have previously written up, but apparently not.) I’ve known about Selenium for awhile now, mostly […]

I just finished ASP.NET 2.0: A Developer’s Notebook. Looking back through old posts, it appears that I’ve been working my way through this one for quite a while now. Oh […]

New version of #develop out today. I couldn’t believe how nice this was when I first starting playing around with it. Open source stuff usually isn’t this good. I’ve switched […]

I think I’ve finally finished converting my little calculator program from C++ to C#. The last stumbling block was figuring out how to substitute standard input with the contents of […]

I made a little progress on my pet C# project tonight. It’s a little command-line calculator that I’m converting from C++. It now adds, subtracts, multiplies, and divides! Next, I […]

I now have three O’Reilly books on .Net that I need to read: .NET Framework Essentials, Programming C#, and ASP.NET in a Nutshell. Hopefully, I can make it through enough […]