Some of the “recipes” in this book are proving quite helpful in my attempts to learn everything I need to know to get through the 70-536 exam. There’s a newer version of the book out now, but it’s this older version that I’m using via Safari.
Here are a few of the useful recipes:
- Recipe 8.6. Using Event Logs in Your Application
- Recipe 8.11. Implementing a Simple Performance Counter
- Recipe 8.16. Determining Current appdomain Settings Information
- Recipe 17.3. Encrypting and Decrypting a File
- Recipe 17.16. Securing Stream Data
- Recipe 20.2. Controlling a Service