I finally got around to installing Jira today. The Windows install was pretty simple. I did a default install, then went in and changed the database to MySQL. That worked fine. I then tried getting the CVS integration working, but I haven’t got that figured out yet. It just hangs when I try to set up a CVS module.

Either way, now I’ll have to spend some time setting up projects, and seeing if I can get myself used to tracking projects in Jira. Of course, I’ll also have to see if I can get the two other developers in the department interested in using it.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.