A couple of follow-ups from yesterday’s long post.
- Matt Woodward talks about Subversion and Trac on his blog, in an entry from just a few days ago.
- MoinMoin Wiki is a wiki written in Python. It might be worth trying, since it doesn’t rely on a bunch of stuff that’s external to Python. It seems to be pretty much self-contained.
- Swiki Swiki is a wiki that’s built on top of a web server called Comanche that’s implemented in Squeak, which is apparently an open-source Smalltalk implementation. I downloaded it and played around a bit today. It’s actually pretty neat, but probably not what I’m looking for.
- WikiMatrix is a site allowing you to compare a bunch of wikis, feature-by-feature. It’s pretty slick.
- OnLamp has an article comparing open-source wikis. It’s about a year old, but still useful.