I’ve had my Verizon iPhone for a few days now. I’m mostly liking it, but I admit I miss a few things about my BlackBerry.
Stuff I like about the iPhone:
- I haven’t had to reboot it. (I used to have to reboot the BB almost every day.)
- Lots of apps. (I had just a handful of apps on the BB. The way memory worked in the older BB OS, you just couldn’t install too many apps.)
- Much better web browser.
- No more need for Missing Sync.
Stuff I miss from the BlackBerry Storm:
- Dedicated camera button on the right side.
- User-assignable button on the left side. (I had it assigned to QuickLaunch, which I also miss.)
- Ability to star a GMail message right in the native mail app (via the enhanced GMail plugin).
- SurePress. I know most reviewers weren’t keen on it, but I kind of liked it.